Friday 5 June 2020

Lockdown Literature 8.2

Hello,


Thanks for managing so well with the task on Google Docs. There were some excellent ideas in your notes and your memory of the wider text is very pleasing. If I haven’t given you feedback yet, you’ll hear from me later on.

 
Please make sure you have completed the work from last time before you move on.

Here’s today’s work (to be completed by Tuesday 9th June):


1) Read through my notes on the trial extract from last time, especially my list of ideas on justice/crime in the wider text.
If you’re viewing on an Apple device and can’t see the download or full screen buttons below, you can download it here.



2) Read and annotate Chapter 57. This is another very important chapter in terms of Pip’s journey. I will leave an extract blank on my notes so that we can use it for another extract task next week. I’ll send my notes along via email later today.

3) Revise quotations on Quizlet.

That's all for today. Let me know if you need anything.


Mr M

No comments:

Post a Comment