Thursday 20 October 2016

Macbeth: 10 Great Web Resources

Hi again,


There are very few texts in the history of literature which have had more comment and critical attention than Macbeth. That's great news for you, folks, because it means there's lots of help out there.

Here are just a few of the great sites which can help you get your head around Macbeth:



I'm sure there's lots more good stuff out there to be found. And don't forget my own creation: the Macbeth Key Quotes list.  

I also quite like bits of this, a study guide created by a Broadway theatre group:



By the way, I think I've found a place where you can download a free Great Expectations Audiobook. It's here or here. You can stream online or download and pop it on your phone. I'd still prefer to hear it in an English accent though. iTunes might be worth a look...


See you all in a week!


Mr M



No comments:

Post a Comment